Rates & Reservations
- Under 15 pounds – $28
- 15 – 39 pounds – $29
- 40 – 69 pounds – $30
- 70 – 99 pounds – $31
- 100 pounds and over – $32
We charge like a hotel. You pay for the day you check in, each additional day, and if you check out before noon, you do not pay for that day. Unlike a hotel, you may check in early in the day at no extra charge.
Two dogs in one run: If your two dogs share a run and have no problem with eating meals beside each other, you will receive $4 discount per day.
If your dogs need to be separated at meals, please plan for them to board in separate runs. (They may, however, enjoy playtime together.)
Long-term boarding: We offer a 10% discount on boarding periods of 30 consecutive days or more when paid in advance.
- Cats $18
- Males must be neutered
|One dog||Two dogs||Three dogs|
Multiple-dog rates apply when the dogs playing together are all your pets. These optional play sessions and the frequency of them are by your request.
- We administer medication that you provide.
- Oral meds $2.00 and up per time to administer, depending on complexity and frequency.
- Such as “hot spot” sprays/ointments and systemic flea applications will also be priced by complexity and time consumption.
Please present your pet’s medicines to us in non-glass, crush-proof containers, clearly marked with your pet’s name, the dosage, and the frequency with which it is to be administered.
- If your dog or cat requires a diet other than our offerings (see Canine Accommodations or Feline Accommodations), the charge starts at $2.00 per day for each type of food.
- If you bring your own kibble, please have it in an air-tight crush-proof, non-glass container – like Rubbermaid or Tupperware – clearly marked with your pet’s name and the amount to be served two times per day.
- If you bring your own canned food, please write your pet’s name and the amount to be served two times per day on each can’s label. ( If you write on the lid, once the lid comes off, so do the instructions.)
- If your pet is not on a prescription diet and you want to bring your food only because you fear that your pet may not like our food or may have loose stools from a change in diet, perhaps you would consider bringing your food only as a back-up diet in case there is a problem. We can serve your pet our food. If there is a problem, we have your food to serve instead.
- If you arrive without written documentation of your pet’s current vaccinations, a $5 fee is charged for calling your vet(s) to obtain the information. Calls will not be made for waived vaccines (see Policies), as this document becomes part of your file.
- If you are boarding with us for the first time and it is during our peak boarding period (Summertime or holiday), we require a $60 cash reservation deposit (credited to your total bill, of course) per pet in order to make the reservation. The deposit applies to the board bill, but is otherwise non-refundable. If we still have vacancies and if we would receive your check at least one month prior to your reservation, we may accept a check for the deposit.
- During peak periods like Summertime and holidays, we have a four-day minimum boarding period.
- Cash and personal checks (with driver’s license) are accepted at check-out.
- We do not accept charge cards and do not extend credit.