Perhaps our most popular feature, playtime consists of individual, one-on-one play sessions with your dog.
- Our playground is stocked with quite a variety of toys. Your pet may enjoy rope tug, frisbee, rubber Kongs, squeak toys, and our assortment of balls – including soccer ball, basketball, football, and Indestructiballs. If your dog prefers chasing or rough housing with people, we can do that, too. Our staff will play with and entertain your dog with activities that your pet enjoys.
- Walks may be preferred to playing. If your dog is used to daily walks at home, s/he will enjoy setting the pace of a leisurely stroll. Or, s/he could set the pace for a rigorous jog – your pet is in charge of preferences.
- Love and affection may fill the desires of your dog. Maybe she is a little nervous being away from home or perhaps he is an older, less active pet. Or maybe just a couch potato. Whatever the reason, if your pet prefers to be a lap dog and just cuddle, s/he can bask in our petting and sweet talk instead of playing.
- Wading pools provide added fun in the warmer months. Water lovers will surely enjoying splashing around in the summer sun. Sprinklers are added fun for the aquatic-oriented.
- Playtime is offered in 15-minute sessions as often as you would like. The most popular choices are every day or every other day. Some clients choose more often (twice a day), while others request one playtime only every third or fourth day. Playtime is optional.