All canine guests have their own individual indoor/outdoor run. They can see their neighbors but not mingle with them.
- We do our best to tailor accommodations to your pet’s needs, whether she is small or large or whether he is young or old. We have beds and bedding for all sizes of pets, as well as non-skid rubber mats, and we accommodate special needs. Feel free to bring a special toy that makes your pet feel more at home.
- Background music is provided for guests’ listening enjoyment.
- We are fully heated and air-conditioned.
- Our housekeeping staff works around the clock to maintain immaculate accommodations. Rooms are vacuumed, disinfected, and rinsed daily.
- Bedding is changed regularly. Water buckets are changed daily and refilled often.
- We provide room service twice a day, featuring warm home-cooked meals, brimming with TLC. We start with Pedigree brand canned food, add cooked rice and water, and sometimes leftovers from the house; then heat the stew to just the right temperature. We then pour the aromatic mixture over Pedigree brand kibble and stir until all the nuggets are coated in the mouth-watering sauce. Few of our guests can resist the tempting meal served to them. In addition to our normal gourmet entree, we serve special holiday dinners every Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Guests are tucked in at bedtime and served midnight snax.
- We administer medication that your provide.
- Smoke detectors and fire extinguishers are installed in all buildings.
- Kennel run fencing is six feet high. For additional security, a six foot perimeter fence is maintained around the property.
Are your furry friends cats? Please visit Feline Accommodations.